- The Limited Warranty For Cellular Phones Extends For The First Six (6) Or Twelve Months (12), Beginning From The Date Of Purchasing The Product, Unless Specified Otherwise On Selected Products, Or At The Point Of Sale On The Final Purchase Invoice.
- The Limited Warranty For Other Electronic Devices Extends For Six Months (6), Beginning From The Date Of Purchasing The Product, Unless Specified Otherwise On Selected Products, Or At The Point Of Sale On The Final Purchase Invoice.
- The Limited Warranty Extends Only To The Original Consumer/Purchaser Of The Product, And Is Not Assignable Or Transferable Further To Any Subsequent Purchaser/End User.
- During The Limited Warranty Period, SimplyTek Will Attempt To Repair Any Defective Product Or Parts Thereof With New Or Factory Rebuilt Replacement Parts, And Return The Product To The Consumer In Working Condition. No Charge Will Be Made To The Consumer For Any Parts Or Labor Involved To Repair The Product. All Repaired Or Replaced Items, Parts, Circuit Boards Or Equipment Shall Become Property Of SimplyTek . The External Housing And Other External Parts Shall Not Be Covered Under These Limited Warranty Terms.
- Repaired Or Replaced Products Will Be Warranted For The Balance Of The Original Warranty Period Only.
- Upon Request From SimplyTek The Consumer Must Provide The Purchase Receipt And Warranty Card As Proof Of Purchase.
- Any Transportation, Handling And Delivery Charges Incurred To Courier The Products Will Be Fully Borne By The Consumer.
- The Consumer Will Have No Coverage Under This Limited Warranty For Any Of The Following Conditions;
- Defects Or Damage Resulting From Accident, Misuse, Abnormal Use, Abnormal Conditions, Improper Storage, Exposure To Liquid, Moisture, Dampness, Sand Or Dirt, Neglect, Or Unusual Physical, Electrical Or Electromechanical Stress,
- Existing Scratches, Dents And Cosmetic Damage
- Defects Or Damage Resulting From Excessive Force Or Use Of A Metallic Object When Pressing On A Touch Screen,
- Equipment That Has The Serial Number Or The Enhancement Data Code Removed, Defaced, Damaged, Altered Or Made Illegible,
- Ordinary Wear And Tear, Including Battery Degradation,
- Defects Or Damage Resulting From The Use Of Product In Conjunction Or Connection With Accessories, Products, Or Ancillary/Peripheral Equipment Not Furnished Or Approved By The Manufacturer,
- Defects Or Damage Resulting From Improper Testing, Operation, Maintenance, Installation, Service, Or Adjustment Not Furnished Or Approved By Manufacturer, Including But Not Limited To Installation Of Unauthorized Software And Unauthorized Root Access, Both Of Which Shall Void This Limited Warranty,
- Defects Or Damage Resulting From External Causes Such As Collision With An Object, Fire, Flooding, Dirt, Windstorm, Lightning, Earthquake, Exposure To Weather Conditions, Theft, Blown Fuse, Or Improper Use Of Any Electrical Source; And Defects Or Damage Resulting From Cellular Signal Reception Or Transmission, Viruses, Or Other Software Related Problems Introduced By Updates Or Bugs, From The Manufacturer Or The User.
- This Standard Limited Warranty Does Not Cover Any Battery Related Issues If;
- The Battery Has Been Charged By A Battery Charger Not Specified Or Approved By The Manufacturer For Charging The Battery;
- Any Of The Seals On The Battery Are Broken Or Show Evidence Of Tampering;
- The Battery Has Been Used In Equipment Other Than The Manufacturer’s Device For Which It Is Specified.
- Bootloop Issues Caused By Installing Unsuitable Custom Watch Faces On Smartwatches Will Be Void Of Warranty.
- Powerbanks Should Not Be Drained Less Than 10%, As They May Not Charge Again, And Warranty Will Be Void.
- SimplyTek Will Not Be Responsible For Any Loss Of Data Stored On Units Which Have Been Processed For Repairs.
- Neither SimplyTek Or Any Authorized Service Center, Person Or Entity Will Assume To Be Under Obligation Or Liability For Products Beyond That Which Is Expressly Provided For In This Limited Warranty.
- Warranty Terms, Product Features And Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Procedure For Claiming Warranty;
- The Consumer Shall First Inform SimplyTek Of The Defective Product And Return The Product To SimplyTek , Or Directly Hand It Over To The Authorized Repair Center If Required.
- The Consumer Shall Arrange For The Product To Be Delivered To SimplyTek , Bearing Any Expenses Incurred For The Delivery And Transportation To And From SimplyTek Back To The Consumer.
- The Consumer Will Be Informed And Billed For Any Parts Or Labor Charges Involved In Repairing The Defective Product, Having Considered The Condition Of The Defective Product, And The Terms Of This Limited Warranty Are Not Being Met. SimplyTek Reserves The Right To Accept Or Void Warranty For The Defective Products.
- In Case Of Certain Operator Specific Features In The Product Such As A “Sim Lock”, “Puk Lock” SimplyTek Reserves The Right To Refer The Consumer To The Relevant Cellular Operator Before Service Will Be Provided.
- If The Product Is Returned To SimplyTek After The Expiration Of The Warranty Period SimplyTek Normal Service Policies Shall Apply And The Consumer Will Be Charged Accordingly.
- Once Accepted For The Warranty Claim, SimplyTek Will Require Around 3 To 7 Working Days For Inspection, And Subsequently Based On The Nature Of The Issue, SimplyTek Will Either Have The Defective Parts Repaired Or Replaced Within 14 Working Days, By Their Own Discretion. Products Sold Under The ‘Apple Care Warranty’ May Take 30 To 45 Days For A Warranty Claim To Be Processed.
- All Express Deliveries will be completed within 48 working hours once the order is processed.
- All Prepaid deliveries will be completed usually within 3-5 working days once the order is processed. There could be delays with regard to courier partners.
- All Cash on Deliveries orders will be completed within 7-14 days (+/-). We recommend for you to pay Prepaid and get your order delivered faster.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Once The Product Has Been Purchased, And Collected By, Or Delivered To the Consumer, Returns Will Not Be Accepted By SimplyTek. As A Strict Policy, Product Return Or Exchange Requests Will Not Be Accommodated For A Consumer’s Unmatched Expectations, Or Change Of Mind, Unless There Is A Valid Defect With The Device, For Which Warranty Can Be Claimed For.
Exchanges Will Be Accepted For Products That Are Brought Back In The Same Purchased, And Brand New Condition, With All Package Seals In-Tact And Untampered With, Within 7 Working Days. Upon Inspection And Consideration By The SimplyTek Management, The Consumer Will Be Allowed To Obtain A Different Product Of Equal Value, Or Upgrade To A Different Product Paying The Difference To SimplyTek.
Refunds Are Not Applicable.
Please note that the orders placed before 10am will be processed on the same day and orders after 10am will be processed the following working day.
Should You Choose To Purchase Any Product Via The SimplyTek Website Or Store, You Agree To Accept The Above Terms And Conditions Of This Limited Warranty.