SoundPEATS CyberGear Black Gaming Headphones with Cyberpunk style, box-shaped design, full of futuristic feel, dynamic RGB lighting, cool lighting effects. It is also the lowest delay.
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Chipset: ATS3019
- Driver : ⌀10 mm
- Bluetooth operating distance: 10 meters
- Frequency Range : 20Hz-20KHz
- Waterproof standard: IPX4
- There is a Dual Mic Noise Cancellation system.
- Support Game Mode with Mega-S, 45ms
- Support 2 Bluetooth devices
- There is a RGB light strip that can be used in 4 colors.
- Continuous use of headphones: ≥ 6.5 hours, including charging case, 26 hours.
- Support control via Touch Control
- Battery for each earpiece: 40mAh
- Charging box battery capacity: 470 mAh
- Charging box size: 58 x 45 x 31 mm
- Size of headphones per side: 36 x 21 x 23 mm
- Charging box and headphones total weight: 50g
- Weight of each earbud: 4g
- RGB light strip with 4 adjustable modes
- I almost didn’t feel the delay with the Mega-S system, 45ms ultra-low delay.
- The sound of feet and left and right can be clearly separated in the game.
- The mic is very sharp. And also cut off the noise surrounding it.
- Extend the fun with up to 26 hours of battery life including charging in the box.
- The in-ear headphones are light and comfortable with only 4 grams each.
- It is recommended to fully charge the battery before use by plugging the USB Type C cable back into the USB Type C port on the case to charge.
(The indicator light on the case The purple light flashes slowly. and turns off when fully charged) , taking about 1.5 hours to charge the headphones / about 2 hours of charging the case
Using the function control buttons
control music playback
- Play/pause music: double tap on either earbud.
- Play the next song: Touch and hold the earphone for 1.5 seconds on the right earphone.
- Play the previous song: Touch and hold the earphone for 1.5 seconds on the left earphone.
- Increase the sound: Tap 1 touch on the right earbud.
- Volume down: Tap 1 touch on the left earbud.
control phone functions
- Answer/end phone calls: double tap on either earbud
- Reject a phone call : Touch and hold the earphone for about 2 seconds on either side of the earphone.
- Activate Voice Assistant (iOS/Android) : Tap on the right earbud 3 times.
- Game Mode on/off: 3 taps on the left earbud.
resetting the headphones
- Delete the headphones from the Bluetooth list on your phone (Unpair)
- Put both earbuds into the charging case.
- Without closing the lid, press the MFB button on the case of both headphones for about 10 seconds.
- The status light on the case flashes purple 3 times and then turns off, assuming the reset was successful.
Charging box status light
- Charging : Purple light flashes slowly.
- Fully charged : The light will be off.
- Charging box light adjustment/turning off : Press the charging box button once to switch the charging box light mode. The fourth press turns the light off, and the next press turns it on again.
headphone status light
- Pairing mode : One earphone is on, purple light flashes | The other earphone is on, purple light stays on.
- Headphones connected & waiting for use : Both headphones light up solid purple.
- Headphones are playing sound : Both headphones will always light up purple.