LIBERATE YOUR HANDS WITH ALEXA
Easily set an alarm, ask a question, get a translation and more with built-in Alexa. If you don’t have internet access, the smart watch also has an offline voice assistant for you to perform operations like engaging a sports mode or opening a health metric feature.
CLEAR & EASY-TO-READ ULTRA HD AMOLED DISPLAY
With unprecedented visual clarity that reaches 331 ppi, the large 1.45-inch screen of the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro shows you exactly what you want, when you want it, and is visible even under bright sunlight. The ultra HD AMOLED display boasts a 70.6% screen-to-body ratio, which is among the highest for round smartwatches that are currently available.
HIGH PRECISION GPS & 5 ATM WATER RESISTANCE
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro sports watch has a built-in barometric altimeter to help keep an eye on the altitude and air pressure of your outdoor activities and supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS and QZSS satellite navigation systems to accurately track your route. And it also has achieved a water-resistance grade of 5 ATM, so you can enjoy the sea or take a dip in a pool without worry.
YOUR FITNESS PARTNER WITH150+ SPORTS MODES
Whether you’re a team player or prefer the focus of working out by yourself, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro sports watch is the ultimate easy-to-use smartwatch. With over 150 built-in sports modes to suit your choice of activity, the watch can track metrics like heart rate, calories burned, and more.
SMART RECOGNITION OF 8 SPORTS
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro can intelligently recognize10 your motions and begin recording related sports data, as soon as you begin any of these eight sports: Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Walking, Indoor Walking, Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swimming11, Rowing Machine, and Elliptical.
UNDERSTAND SPECIALIZED DATA WITH PEAKBEATS
The watch is equipped with a new self-developed motion algorithm, which assesses specialized data such as maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 Max), full recovery time, training load and training effect. Stay informed of performance aspects that can affect recovery, progress and exercise capacity, and track your performance data more professionally.
12-DAY BATTERY LIFE THAT WON’T LET YOU DOWN
If you’re packing for a business trip, save space in your case and leave the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro’s charger at home without worrying about the battery running out. The smartwatch features an extensive list of super-powerful features into its slim and light body, and yet still has enough endurance to last for up to 12 days from a single full-charge with typical usage.
TEST FOUR HEALTH METRICS IN ONE TAP
With the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro fitness watch you can test your heart rate, blood oxygen saturation, stress level and breathing rate in a single tap of the watch and get a result in as little as 45 seconds. To easily understand your condition without cycling through individual apps, quickly get the data you need in one tap and then get on with your day.
LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC & RECEIVE BLUETOOTH CALLS
When you’re out for a walk, working out, or seeing friends, you can leave your phone in your pocket. Through Bluetooth connection to your phone, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro smart watch can receive phone calls, and also be used to easily control the music on your phone. You can even store up to 470 songs on the watch for independent music playback.
Test Four Health Metrics in One Tap
Welcome to smart health made easy.
With the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro you can test your heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, stress level and breathing rate in a single tap of the watch, for a result in as little as 45 seconds4. To easily understand your condition without cycling through individual apps, quickly get the data you need in one tap and then get on with your day.
Take a Breath
Wearable devices don’t often support monitoring of breathing rate, but it’s an important health metric – with overly slow or fast breathing rates being common symptoms of various health problems. The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro enables easy one-tap measurement of this important health metric.
Smart 24-hour Monitoring of Blood-oxygen Levels
Recognizing the importance of the role blood-oxygen saturation5 (SpO2) levels play in human health, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro’s advanced biosensor is able to automatically monitor your SpO2 level 24 hours a day, thanks to the new Zepp algorithm. The watch will also send a reminder if it detects your SpO2 level is too low while in a non-sleep state.
Alternatively, whenever you’re engaged in intense mental or physical activity, or even just feeling uneasy during your day, initiate a manual SpO2 test for a result in as little as 15 seconds.
Monitor Heart Rate All Day & While Swimming
Whether you’re an athlete, a professional, or someone who just wants to get more active in daily life, heart health is important.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro can monitor your heart rate6 all day – even while swimming. With alerts for abnormally high or low heart rates, as well as tracking heart rate zones so you can optimize your workouts, the watch is a comprehensive and easy-to-use health partner for everyone.
A Simple Health Overview with PAI Health Assessment
Everyday activities like cleaning the house or playing with your kids can help contribute to your well-being.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro’s PAI7 Health Assessment System takes these little actions into account, as well as conventional health and activity metrics like heart rate, and converts this complex data into a single-value score unique to each user, for a super-understandable overview of your health.
IN-DEPTH MONITORING8 OF SLEEP & SLEEP BREATHING QUALITY
Stressful work days or inconsistent sleep schedules can lead to poor sleep quality. With the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro, you can check your sleep data quickly, easily, and directly on the watch screen – so there’s no need to go searching through your phone when you first wake up.
TRACK STRESS LEVELS & FEMALE CYCLES
When the pressures of daily life start to pile up, or you want the comfort of having planned ahead, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro is there for you.
Brown Leather, Infinite Black
(without strap) 32g
Grade 5 ATM
Tempered glass, Anti-fingerprint coating
450 mAh (typical value)
Magnetic charging base
Theoretical Charging Duration
Approx. 2 hours
Typical Usage Scenario Battery Life
Up to 12 days
Battery Saver Mode Battery Life
Up to 30 days
Heavy Usage Scenario Battery Life
Up to 6 days
GPS Continuous Usage Scenario Battery Life
Up to 35 hours
BioTrackerTM3.0 PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen, 6PD + 2LED)
Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric altimeter, Ambient light sensor, Temperature sensor
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS
WLAN 2.4GHz21, Bluetooth 5.0
Colors & Materials
Brown Leather – Leather
Infinite Black – Fluoroelastomer
Min. & Ｍax. Wrist Dimensions
Classic pin buckle
Classic Navigation Crown
Smartwatch (including standard strap), magnetic charging base, instruction manual
Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
150+ Sports Modes
Running & walking
Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Trail running, Indoor walking, Race walking
Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Mountain biking, BMX
Pool swimming, Open water swimming, Fin swimming, Artistic swimming
Climbing, Hiking, Orienteering, Rock climbing, Fishing, Hunting, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour, ATV, Offroad motorcycle
Elliptical, Rowing machine, Stair-climbing machine, Stair stepper, Spinning, Indoor fitness, Mixed aerobics, Cross-training,
Aerobics, Group calisthenics, Body combat, Strength training, Step training, Core training, Flexibility training, Free training,
HIIT, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics, Horizontal bar, Parallel bars, Battling ropes, Stretching
Square dance, Ballroom dance, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Latin dance, Jazz dance,
Hip-hop dance, Pole dance, Breaking, Folk dance, Dance, Modern dance, Disco, Tap dance
Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Fencing, Jiu-Jitsu, Kendo
Soccer, Beach soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Beach volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Rugby, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton,
Tennis, Squash, Gateball, Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Polo, Racquetball, Billiards, Sepak takraw, Dodgeball, Water polo,
Ice hockey, Shuttlecock, Indoor soccer, Footbag, Bocce ball, Pelota, Floorball
Outdoor boating, Sailing, Kayak, Rowing, Dragon boat, Paddleboarding, Outdoor skating, Indoor surfing, Tubing, Water skiing, Snorkeling
Skiing, Snowboarding, Downhill skiing, Cross-country skiing, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Outdoor skating, Curling,
Bobsleigh and Tobogganing, Sledding, Snowmobile, Snowshoeing
Hula hooping, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug-of-war, Jianzi kicking, Esports, Air walker, Swing, Shuffleboard, Foosball, Motion sensing game
Board & card games
Chess, Checkers, Go, Bridge, Board game
Jumping rope, Archery, Equestrianism, Driving, Stair climbing
1. Thanks to the glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a “borderless” visual experience.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
3. This product is not a medical device and cannot be used for medical purposes or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
4. To process the one-tap measurement, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
5. To measure SpO2, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. All-day monitoring of SpO2 needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
6. The 24-hour heart rate monitoring feature requires the user to enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App.
7. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
8. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
9. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
10. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
11. Swimming Stroke Recognition includes: Freestyle, Breaststroke, Butterfly-stroke, Backstroke, and Medley.
12. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment.
13. Virtual Pacer is only compatible with Outdoor Running and Treadmill sports modes.
14. According to the ISO 22810-2010 standard, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SHES210400617202. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming – when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: https://support.amazfit.com .
15. To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTR 3 Pro, please visit https://support.amazfit.com.
16. Offline voice assistant only supports Chinese, English, Spanish and German voice commands.
17. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; 200 pushed messages a day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; Bluetooth calls for 15 minutes and music playback for 30 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes at a time, GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned off.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; Bluetooth calls for 60 minutes and music playback for 60 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; offline voice assistant turned on; bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned on.
GPS continuous usage time of 35 hours: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS, use the GPS to map your workouts.
18. The maximum storage space for music is 2.3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 2.3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 270-470 MP3 songs.
19. The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
20. The built-in sensor of the watch measures the real-time temperature of the contact area. In order to obtain a more accurate temperature value, please allow the watch to continue measuring the contact area for more than 15 minutes. Place the watch in the air to measure the current ambient temperature, or wear the watch on the wrist to measure the wrist-skin temperature. The wrist-skin temperature is easily affected by external conditions such as the environment and is different from body temperature. The measurement results are for reference only, not for medical purposes; wrist-skin and the environment temperature cannot be measured at the same time, only separately.
21. Wi-Fi can only be used for music transfer from your smartphone to the watch.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product’s actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.